Grilled Spicy Coffee Rub Steak
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 16-18 minutes
- 2 T-Bone steaks or 2 Porterhouse steaks about 1 ½ pounds each or 1 ½ inches thick
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Coffee Rub
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Lightly coat steak on both sides with olive oil.
- Coat both sides of steak with Spicy Coffee Rub.
- Grill on oiled grates 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- Lower heat to medium low, close grill and coat about 3 minutes each side for medium rare.
- Let steak rest 5 minutes before serving.