Earl Grey Rub Roasted Vegetables
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- ½ pound small red or white potatoes cut in halves
- 2 large onions, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- ½ butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pound of brussel sprouts, halved
- 6 cloves garlic, remove skin. Cut in half.
- 2 tablespoons Earl Grey Tea Rub
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the potatoes, onions, butternut squash, brussel sprouts and garlic with olive oil and Earl Grey Tea Rub.
- Spread in an even layer on a sheet pan and place in oven.
- Roast Vegetables for 25 to 30 minutes, until deep brown. Flip once while cooking.