Earl Grey Encrusted Pork Tenderloin
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons Earl Grey Tea Rub
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil on the pork and season on all sides with Earl Grey Rub.
- Heat remaining 2 T olive oil in a large saute pan until hot.
- Add the tenderloin to the pan and sear on all sides.
- Put pan with Tenderloin in oven and cook about 10-12 minutes or until the thermometer reads 155 degrees Fahrenheit.
** Delicious served alongside roasted vegetables and creamy mashed potatoes!!