Green Tea & Mint Roasted Potatoes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 ½ pounds small red or white potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Green Tea & Mint Rub
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut the potatoes in halves or quarters and place in bowl with olive oil and 2 tablespoons Green Tea & Mint Rub; Toss until potatoes are well coated.
- Put potatoes on baking sheet in a single layer and cook for about 25 minutes; flip once during cooking to ensure browning on all sides.